Accessibility statement - Gingerchi
Gingerchi is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually putting efforts toward improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Efforts to support accessibility
Gingerchi takes the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- Accessibility is part of our internal policies.
- Continual accessibility training is provided for employees.
- Clear accessibility targets and responsibilities exist within the organization.
- Formal accessibility quality assurance methods exist within the organization.
Current accessibility standard of the site:
WCAG 2.1 level AA
Current content conformance status:
Non conformant: the content does not conform to the accessibility standard.
Gingerchi is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities, The team of experts are already working on accessibility standard following the guidelines of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG),which includes three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA . We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of this site. Please contact us via one of the following methods:
- Phone: +12122035370
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal Address: 33 Henry St, New York, NY 10002, United States
We aim to respond to feedback within 3.
You are entitled to lodge a complaint to Gingerchi if you are dissatisfied with our response. To do so, please email email@example.com